“Razrez “Kuznetskiy” LLP was established on 27 March 2008.
The company carries out development of the site “Kuznetskiy” of Verkhnesokurskiy deposit of lignite in Karaganda region of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The balance reserves of pure coal packs within the boundaries of priority area is more than 441 million tons of lignite.
The coal of coal deposit is low-ash lignite with a low content of impurities.
Total reserves of coal:
- Balance reserves are 441 million tons of coal
- Out-of-balance reserves are 1,5 billion tons of coal
Extraction of lignite is carried out by the open way.
- Direct sales (without intermediaries)
- High quality of production
- Individual approach to each customer